- Interview with TRON: Legacy vehicle concept designer Daniel Simon
- Interview with TRON: Legacy costume designer Christine Bieselin Clark
- Interview with TRON: Legacy stars Michael Sheen, James Frain, Beau Garrett and Bruce Boxleitner
- Interview with TRON: Legacy star Olivia Wilde
- Interview with TRON: Legacy star Garrett Hedlund
- Interview with TRON: Legacy star Jeff Bridges
- TRON: Legacy FUN FACTS
- Interview with TRON: Legacy director
TRON: LEGACY (In Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D)
"TRON: Legacy" is a 3D high-tech adventure set in a digital world that's unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), a rebellious 27-year-old, is haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn (Oscar®- and Golden Globe®- winner Jeff Bridges), a man once known as the world's leading video-game developer. When Sam investigates a strange signal sent from the old Flynn's Arcade - a signal that could only come from his father - he finds himself pulled into a digital world where Kevin has been trapped for 20 years. With the help of the fearless warrior Quorra (Olivia Wilde), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe - a universe created by Kevin himself that has become far more advanced with never-before-imagined vehicles, weapons, landscapes and a ruthless villain who will stop at nothing to prevent their escape. Presented in Disney Digital 3D™ and scored by Grammy® Award-winning electronic music duo Daft Punk, "TRON: Legacy" hits U.S. theaters on Dec. 17, 2010, in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D.
- Producer Steven Lisberger co-wrote and directed the original "TRON" (1982).
- Jeff Bridges, winner of both the Oscar® and Golden Globe® for his role in "Crazy Heart," reprises the role of Kevin Flynn, which he originated in "TRON" (1982).
- Bruce Boxleitner reprises the roles of Alan Bradley and Tron, which he originated in "TRON" (1982).
- Grammy® Award-winning Daft Punk is composing the music for "TRON: Legacy."