Charlie Sheen accused of death threat
By Tribute News on November 9, 2012 | 1 Comment
Charlie Sheen has been accused of sending a death threat. A man who claims to be a former associate of the Anger Management star filed a police report in Los Angeles last month alleging he is afraid the actor will murder him, based on a text message sent to a mutual friend. The man said he had recently fallen out with Charlie and claims the actor later sent a text to a female pal that read: "I'll blow his head off with my Super 90." The case is currently under investigation, and officers are planning to speak to the 47-year-old actor about the claims very soon. While Charlie hasn't commented on the accusation, a friend has claimed the man is looking for money. The source told gossip website TMZ.com: "The accuser is a dishonorably discharged military person with multiple probation violations who is trying to shake him down for money." The news comes a few weeks after it was claimed Charlie - who has been in rehab five times and last hit the headlines for his extreme behavior in 2011 - has been spending up to $2,000 a day on cocaine over the past eight months. A source said: "For at least the last eight months or so Charlie has been having a quarter to half an ounce of cocaine delivered to him every single day and was spending nearly $2,000 a day on drugs. Sometimes he'd even get two to three quarters of cocaine in one day."