Charlie Sheen hospitalized with food poisoning

Charlie SheenCharlie Sheen was hospitalized and treated for a ”severe case” of food poisoning after eating ”bad clams.”

The 49-year-old actor is said to have called paramedics to his home in Los Angeles on Monday night at around 11 p.m. after falling ill because of dodgy take-out food.

Charlie was then taken to a local emergency room where he received a check up and was hydrated by medical professionals before being sent home within just 90 minutes of his arrival.

The former Two and a Half Men star’s press agent Jeff Ballard later confirmed that his client had suffered a ”severe case of food poisoning,” adding that the sickness was caused by ”clams, bad clams” after Charlie had a seafood pasta dish delivered to his home.

Ballard added to MailOnline: ”Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital. They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later.”

Share this article:

Comments & Discussion

  1. There are no comments yet, why not be the first?

Join The Conversation:

Similar Articles

Trending Articles

Current Poll

  • Which Denzel Washington movie is your favorite?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...

You Might Also Like

Close Menu