Charlie Sheen loses custody of twin sons

Police removed Charlie Sheen‘s twin two-year-old sons from his home last night after his his ex-wife Brooke Mueller was granted a restraining order in court earlier in the day, claiming Sheen was physically and verbally abusive to her. “I am very concerned that [Charlie] is currently insane,” Mueller stated in a court document. “I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children’s safety while in his care.” This morning, Sheen, who can’t stop talking to the press, appeared on the Today Show. “This is now the challenge I claim to be looking for,” he said, though he admitted he doesn’t know where sons Bob and Max were taken. Earlier this week, he spoke to People magazine about his children: “There’s a feeling … that I haven’t spent enough time with them, and they’re getting older,” he says. “Not the boys, but the girls. But rather than sitting here and going, ‘What have I done?’ I just change it.”

Share this article:

Comments & Discussion

  1. Andrea • March 2, 2011 @ 11:48 PM

    Hopefully Denise also makes sure he never gets even partial custody of her kids with him. He should never be around children, it was disgusting watching those whores touch his boys, especially knowing that he stole the boys and was keeping them from their mother. I hope he gets arrested.

Join The Conversation:

Similar Articles

Trending Articles

Current Poll

  • Harvey Weinstein was stripped of his Academy membership. Who should be next?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...

You Might Also Like


Close Menu