Corey Haim died of pulmonary congestion, his mother Judy insists. His death was initially thought to be caused by an accidental prescription drug overdose, but Judy says his autopsy proved otherwise. The post-mortem was completed last night, and Judy told Access Hollywood she received a call from the L.A. County Coroner’s office, informing her Haim had an enlarged heart and fluid in his lungs at the time of his death. The coroner has yet to confirm whether tests revealed the presence of any of the medication found in four bottles in Haim’s room. Those drugs are believed to be Valium, Vicodin, a muscle relaxant called Soma and the anti-psychotic drug Haloperidol. Mark Heaslip, Haim’s agent said the actor was aware he had a “minor” heart condition, and was managing it well. “He told me he had a skip in his heart, nothing major.” Haim was suffering flu-like symptoms in the days leading up to his death. The day he died, he stumbled into his mother’s room shortly after midnight complaining of dizziness and difficulty breathing. She helped him back to his bed where he became unresponsive. She called paramedics, but he was pronounced dead at the hospital. Haim had been living with his mother to look after her as she battled breast cancer. His official cause of death is expected to be announced in the next few weeks.