Jurors in Keanu Reeves‘ civil lawsuit unanimously decided Monday that he is not responsible for photographer Alison Silva’s injuries. Reeves had earlier been cleared of assault charges stemming from the same incident. Silva had asked for $711,974 in damages after claiming Reeves had hit him with his car. “We obviously felt from day one that Mr. Reeves was not negligent,” said the actor’s attorney, Alfred Gerisch, following the verdict. “It’s unfortunate that this lawsuit was brought and it’s unfortunate that we had to go this far—a lot of time, a lot of effort and obviously a lot of money.” Reeves was in the courtroom throughout the five-day trial and was called upon to testify on the first day. “I respect the jury’s decision,” Silva told reporters, and says he will continue to work as a paparazzo. Reeves did not commit on the outcome.