Heath Ledger‘s housekeeper, Teresa Solomon, told police she heard the actor snoring when she arrived at the apartment on January 22nd at 12:30 p.m. to clean. When masseuse Diane Wolozin arrived at 2:45 p.m. for a scheduled appointment with Ledger, she found him unconscious and not breathing. Solomon told the New York Post that knowing she was the last person to see Ledger alive has put her in shock: “I am still shaking, I can’t sleep.” Authorities found three nearly full prescription bottles in the apartment of the anti-anxiety medications Xanax, Valium and Ativan. Other medications were the sleeping medication Lunesta and the sedative Restoril, also used to aid in sleep. Upon arrival, emergency workers moved Ledger’s body to the floor and jolted him with a defibrillator as well as performing CPR. He was pronounced dead at 3:36 p.m.