The Muppet Christmas Carol

Charles Dickens’ classic tale A Christmas Carol gets musically adapted by Kermit the Frog and the rest of his Muppet gang, earning a 4 star rating. Ebenezer Scrooge (Michael Caine) is a miserable old man who hates Christmas. Bob Cratchit (Kermit the Frog) works for Scrooge and begs him for a day off for Christmas. After reluctantly agreeing, Scrooge goes home on Christmas Eve as miserable as ever and is visited by the spirits of Christmas Past, Present and Future. Once he realizes his terrible past, hateful present and doomed future, Scrooge must decide whether or not he will stay miserable forever or turn over a new leaf.

Comments & Discussion

1. Anonymous • April 27, 2015 @ 10:32 PM

Another quite strong and powerful post. I??ve been reading using a bit of your previous posts and then finally thought we would drop somewhat upon this one.

2. Archie Delossanto • March 17, 2015 @ 7:14 PM

hey! nice post

3. Cheap Nike Free Run • November 15, 2014 @ 8:15 PM

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

4. dispositif loi duflot • November 14, 2014 @ 5:20 PM

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with helpful information to work
    on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our entire community will
    be grateful to you.

5. moncler chamonix • November 14, 2014 @ 3:47 PM

do they offer some sort of detector in which my speak spouse can never realize that i used cams recorders? only making certain right here.

6. parajumpers heren • November 14, 2014 @ 2:17 PM

You are rightIbrahim: Search together with Google this particular new driver: winxp_Graphic controlled line 945GMLit works great with your LG R400 mobile computer You should assist me to because my very own Bluetooth wireless is simply not working. In the past the had been working but now soon after fresh installing Screen XP it is not working. While I have tried often to set up Bluetooth’s drivers. Anybody may repair this problem, you should assist me to. I actually will be thankful for you to in this regard. Regards, Younis

7. mandy • January 4, 2014 @ 4:42 PM

bad Santa is one of the worst films of all time, one of the worst Christmas movies.

8. Theresa • December 9, 2013 @ 8:32 AM

My favourites are – A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim, It’s a Wonderful Life, a Christmas Story and there was another show I saw many years ago but haven’t seen it since and it was called a House without a Christmas tree.

9. Sabrina • December 7, 2013 @ 1:41 AM

2 all time favourites for our family, A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim and the original Prancer.

10. Yawnie • December 6, 2013 @ 6:14 AM

Are you kidding me? You include Murray’s scrooge but not the epitome of the season, Alistair Sim’s Scrooge? Then you include A Christmas Story, so c-level and leave out One Magic Christmas and All I Want for Christmas?

11. Jay • December 5, 2013 @ 3:19 PM

You forgot to mention one of the BEST Christmas movies ever..One Magic Christmas with Mary Steenburgen. That is one awesome movie!