The Nightmare Before Christmas

With a Tribute rating of 4.9 stars, Tim Burton’s 1993 stop-motion animated classic, The Nightmare Before Christmas, ranks among the top Christmas movies. Jack Skellington is the king of Halloweentown, but when he opens a portal to Christmastown, he decides to join the town in celebrating the holiday. With his lack of knowledge about the festive season, Jack turns Christmas into a nightmare with dastardly consequences.

Comments & Discussion

1. Anonymous • April 27, 2015 @ 10:32 PM

Another quite strong and powerful post. I??ve been reading using a bit of your previous posts and then finally thought we would drop somewhat upon this one.

2. Archie Delossanto • March 17, 2015 @ 7:14 PM

hey! nice post

3. Cheap Nike Free Run • November 15, 2014 @ 8:15 PM

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

4. dispositif loi duflot • November 14, 2014 @ 5:20 PM

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with helpful information to work
    on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our entire community will
    be grateful to you.

5. moncler chamonix • November 14, 2014 @ 3:47 PM

do they offer some sort of detector in which my speak spouse can never realize that i used cams recorders? only making certain right here.

6. parajumpers heren • November 14, 2014 @ 2:17 PM

You are rightIbrahim: Search together with Google this particular new driver: winxp_Graphic controlled line 945GMLit works great with your LG R400 mobile computer You should assist me to because my very own Bluetooth wireless is simply not working. In the past the had been working but now soon after fresh installing Screen XP it is not working. While I have tried often to set up Bluetooth’s drivers. Anybody may repair this problem, you should assist me to. I actually will be thankful for you to in this regard. Regards, Younis

7. mandy • January 4, 2014 @ 4:42 PM

bad Santa is one of the worst films of all time, one of the worst Christmas movies.

8. Theresa • December 9, 2013 @ 8:32 AM

My favourites are – A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim, It’s a Wonderful Life, a Christmas Story and there was another show I saw many years ago but haven’t seen it since and it was called a House without a Christmas tree.

9. Sabrina • December 7, 2013 @ 1:41 AM

2 all time favourites for our family, A Christmas Carol with Alistair Sim and the original Prancer.

10. Yawnie • December 6, 2013 @ 6:14 AM

Are you kidding me? You include Murray’s scrooge but not the epitome of the season, Alistair Sim’s Scrooge? Then you include A Christmas Story, so c-level and leave out One Magic Christmas and All I Want for Christmas?

11. Jay • December 5, 2013 @ 3:19 PM

You forgot to mention one of the BEST Christmas movies ever..One Magic Christmas with Mary Steenburgen. That is one awesome movie!