Scarlett Johansson: I wasn’t shooting a porno

Scarlett Johansson has opened up about the nude cell phone photographs that were posted online just over a month ago. She told Vanity Fair: “Those are old, from three years ago. They were sent to my husband.” She’s talking about her ex-husband, Ryan Reynolds, whom she divorced earlier this year. She goes on to say that she took the photos herself, explaining: “I know my best angles.” The actress defended her right to take nude photographs of herself, saying, “There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not like I was shooting a porno—although there’s nothing wrong with that either.” Scarlett has completed filming The Avengers in which she reprises her Iron Man 2 character Natasha Romanoff — opening in theaters May 4, 2012.

Share this article:

Comments & Discussion

  1. Chris • November 2, 2011 @ 12:17 AM

    She’s Right.

  2. azzzz • November 2, 2011 @ 6:39 AM

    She’s stunning… nothing to hide in those pictures!!!

  3. Andrea • November 2, 2011 @ 10:21 PM

    I don’t see the appeal. I’ve always considered her unattractive. Her face is uneven and she’s kind of pudgy.

  4. David • November 3, 2011 @ 10:10 AM

    I agree, Andrea. She’s kind of a mess. It’s like she is just about to morph into The Blob. And, although it’s not mentioned in the article, I love how she says that her phone got hacked. A phone? Getting hacked? Please….

  5. Lou • November 3, 2011 @ 10:14 AM

    Regardless if her phone was hacked, she is absolutely right that she has the right to send her own nude photos to Ryan Reynolds (or, indeed, whomever she chooses), and I applaud her for that.

Join The Conversation:

Similar Articles

Trending Articles

Current Poll

  • Happy Death Day releases this week. Who is your favorite serial killer from film?

    View Results

    Loading ... Loading ...

You Might Also Like


Close Menu