The 85-year-old was discovered by firefighters around 11:20 p.m. on Monday, March 23rd. According to the Daily Mail, the fire was caused by the careless disposal of a cigarette.
A spokesman for Tracey said: ‘Tracey and her family are deeply saddened by the death of her mother, Doreen. The family would like to thank everyone for the kind messages they have received and ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult time.”
This has been a tough few years for the 55-year-old actress. Her husband, British TV producer Allan McKeown, died from prostate cancer at age 67 in 2013, just days before their 30th wedding anniversary. ~Suzanne Coolen