Jennifer Beals Interview - Cinemanovels

Jennifer Beals Interview - CinemanovelsFollowing the intricate bond that a father and daughter can share and the legacy that can live on after death, Cinemanovels boasts a great cast including veteran actress Jennifer Beals. Also serving as executive producer on the film, Jennifer describes to Tribute.ca her character in the film and the importance of storytelling in our culture.

Interview by Ola Sturik, Tribute Entertainment Media Group

Tags:

Comments:

1. Dmitry on September 8, 2013 3:56 pm Reply

She's amazing & beautiful!

2. Sarah Minciotti on September 8, 2013 4:10 pm Reply

Jennifer Beals è una grande artista e una donna coltissima..
    Credo che potrebbe dirigere un film e intraprendere la carriera da regista.. Ne ha tutte le facoltà e tutta la classe..
    Sarah Minciotti

3. Walaa Sayed on September 8, 2013 5:29 pm Reply

Jenn, I love you so much and I love all your works, certainly it is also a wonderful and beautiful like you.I wish you all the best and success.

4. Dim sum on September 9, 2013 12:04 am Reply

Jennifer Beals... I've only started to read and watch your life and acting progressions recently and the more I've followed w/ obsession your tremendous accolades as a sucessful working actress in indie films and most notably the The L-word, My name is Sara, The Twilight of the Golds, Out of sight, Spree, etc., naming a few, the more grateful that I am to you. From following you on twitter I feel much more knowledgeable and you've awaken the women in me in more ways that I or any one can imagine. You are my angel who keeps on giving
    and I hope you will continue in your endeavours to guide us with your wonderful talented gifts as a human being. If you only knew and God knows that many of us are in need of kindness and wish we can emulate you if not in real life but in our own dreams.
    Stay safe warm eternally and protected in your
    travels.

5. selma sexton on September 9, 2013 12:52 pm Reply

Jennifer I think you are one amazing person and I could listen to you talk all day. I did not know you existed until 2010 and you have really helped me with my life, had a big positive effect on my life.
    I will be 69 years old on Sept. 11, 2013 and it amazes me someone so much younger than me can have such a good effect.
    God Bless you and your family Jennifer Beals.
    Sincerely, Selma Sexton

6. Anonymous on September 11, 2013 9:42 am Reply

So glad to see you,Jennifer! I'm a chinese fan of you~,:)

7. karan on September 11, 2013 11:22 am Reply

jen,u r so beautiful and talented.i wish u the best and success.love u ~~mua