A coroner’s report into the cause of Corey Haim‘s death has ruled the Canadian actor passed away from respiratory distress – not a drugs overdose, as previously believed. While the report found traces of drugs in his system, none were a high enough capacity to contribute toward his death. Upon hearing the results of the autopsy, Corey’s mother Judy told RadarOnline.com: “It’s a positive thing. I really can’t say more than that, but yes, it’s a good thing. I feel vindicated.” The report also noted the actor was suffering from the condition hypertrophic cardiomyopathy — meaning the muscle in his heart thickened, making it hard for blood to flow, and the arteries which supplied blood to Corey’s heart were also hardened. At the time of death the 38-year-old actor’s heart was nearly twice the weight of a normal heart and some vessels were as much as 75 per cent blocked, according to the coroner’s report. Corey passed away March 10 at the California home he was sharing with his mother.