Lindsay Lohan sued for 60m
By Tribute News on October 31, 2014 | 1 Comment
Lindsay Lohan is being sued for over $60 million by a website developer, who has filed a case against The Canyons actress and her brother Michael in which he accused them of stealing one of his ideas. According to Fima Potik, the pair agreed to work with him on Spotted Friend - which would give users a glimpse into celebrities' closets - but then took the idea to another investor and launched an app called Vigme, which he describes as a ''carbon copy'' of his website. According to TMZ, the developer claims he received a text message from Michael saying he wanted a bigger cut of the company or else. Potik is seeking over $60 million in damages and wants Vigme to be shut down. Meanwhile, Lindsay's friends have pledged to keep an eye on the troubled star while she gets her career back on track starring in London stage show Speed-the-Plow. Tom Parker told The Sun: ''I chatted to her a couple of days ago because I saw a photo of her in a newspaper staggering out of a nightclub. ''I wanted to check she was OK, so I asked her what she was doing. She told me she had simply fallen over and I was like, 'Really?' She's had a rough time but she's a sweet girl and a great actress. None of us want to see her go back to that dark place.'' Earlier this week, the 28-year-old actress - who previously dated The Wanted's Max George - missed a matinee performance of the show after falling ill, but despite warning fans she was ''down for the count'' and would also miss the evening show, she made it on stage for the second performance of the day.