Netflix is celebrating International Women’s Day today by reminding us of all the strong female actresses that have graced us with kick-ass roles on screen.
We have created a video of the top Netflix shows that celebrate women, such as Krysten Ritter in Marvel’s Jessica Jones and Claire Foy in The Crown. And don’t forget female-dominated shows like GLOW and Orange is the New Black.
Here are some of the Netflix shows that celebrate strong women in TV.
1. Jessica Jones
2. Orange Is The New Black
3. The Crown
4. Grace and Frankie
6. Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life
7. Stranger Things S2
8. My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman: Malala Yousafzai (Youngest person ever to win Nobel Peace Prize)
9. Master of None (Lena Waithe’s “Thanksgiving” episode)
10. Ali Wong: Baby Cobra
12. She’s Gotta Have It
13. Dear White People
14. The OA
15. House of Cards (Robin Wright)
16. The Life and Death of Marsha P. Johnson
17. Cable Girls
19. Seeing Allred
21. Five Foot Two
22. Marvel’s Iron Fist
Happy International Women’s Day! Tell us below which is your favorite Netflix series? ~Marriska Fernandes